Benefits of online legal advice
- learning about innovations of the current legislation
- checking the correctness of a drafted document
- an online attorney will provide a quick legal consultation
Ordering online assistance from an attorney
Business areas in which ASSYRIA Law Firm’s team has experienced success:
Frequently Asked Questions
You can send your questions to our attorneys in any of the following languages: Ukrainian, Russian, or English. Our consultation is provided either in Ukrainian or in the language in which the question is asked.
Despite the fact that the main activity of our company is focused on the protection of businesses, anyone can ask the following types of questions:
- questions related to the criminal code;
- questions related to non-performing credits or loans;
- questions related to real estate and housing;
- questions related to family law and inheritance;
- questions related to alimony and pension payments;
- questions related to legal problems with motor vehicles etc.
Entrepreneurs can also be interested in asking such questions, as the following (the list is not exclusive): questions in the field of labor law:
- questions about taxation; questions regarding loans;
- questions on settling financial disputes;
You can also get other services related to business activities from our attorneys.
Our legal advice is provided on a paid basis. The cost of an oral online consultation is charged per hour and includes the study of documents and the analytical work. Our prices start at UAH 1,250.00 per hour and can be increased if an assistance request is received during non-working hours or on weekends or holidays.
Our company employs specialists in various fields. This way you can talk to a specific attorney who is competent in your issue.
Our company’s office is located in the City of Dnipro, but you can get a consultation remotely from anywhere in the world (and you don’t even need to sign up with us).
Our online legal advice is based on complete anonymity, similar to our face-to-face advice. The entire conversation is protected by digital encryption and covered by the attorney-client priviledge.